viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

Deseo...

I wish someone could see how lucky I am,
and you tell you wonderful stories ...

I wish i was my dreams were reality,
in order to live our fantasy ...

I wish i was take you and ride in my bike to the moon
and then admire the grandeur of the universe...

I wish i was to be a super hero
to fix your heart ...

I wish i was a bird, I wish i was a twilight, 
shining off from you deadlight...

I wish i was to be a sailor
for the whole ocean to know ...

I wish i was the light form christmas tree,
and count the times that shine, these are the times that I think of you...


I wish i was could die
unaffected by anyone ...

I wish I was your favorite song in the radio,
to listen me all day ...

I wish I was that,
which gives rise to the feeling you at midnight ...

I wish I was that photo of you hang on
and call each amount ...

I wish that there was no reality
so there was no time between the two ...

Pd: Es un escrito distnto la que suelo hacer, 
pero siento que guarda mas la esencia en este idioma...

1 comentario:

  1. hey! ya puedo escribir aqui el coment!
    esta muy bien joven creo que son deseos que muchos tenemos
    me agrado bastante siga hechandole ganas

    ResponderEliminar